Saturday, October 20, 2012

Domonique Hume puts together a VOTING VIDEO for the 2012 Election!


 I went to my school, Montgomery College Takoma Park, and asked students attended the college if they would like be apart of a project I'm doing about Voting. Most people that I encountered were very interested in helping out and some people were really rude about the situation. In doing this video I realized how much college students don't pay attention to politics or even news at that. The individuals in this video were students that did pay attention. I think it is important for us as young people to know about what is going on in our society. I hope to encourage the youth that voting is something you do to be heard. Society makes it seem like we are unable to make logical decisions, but if you pay attention to everyday issues and show interest, they will think differently. Please vote on November 6, 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment