Sunday, February 17, 2013

Beyonce's "Life Is But A Dream" Documentary + Oprah Next Chapter With B


I am moved by this wonderfully executed documentary. Beyonce gave enough to let people know that she is human and that she hurts just like they do. She let her guards down to help empower other women to be independent. Beyonce is so enthused with life. When people watch this documentary they will realize, if they don't already know, that Beyonce has more stress in her life than any of them could imagine.
I truly respect B for being able to balance everything in her life and stay sane. The thing I love most is the faith Beyonce has. She speaks confident in everything he does and has given her. OnPointCeleb!


Please watch this Documentary it will really Empower you in a Beautiful way.


Also Oprah sits down with the singer and gets personal. OnPointCeleb!


Beyonce | Next Chapter (FULL EPISODE) by Ashley_Miller_3

1 comment:

  1. 2/16/13 Saturday night I watched the ending to the documentary on HBO near to 2-3am (why it was on at that hour makes no sense whatsoever! Who's up that late, except up-all-nighters without a steady job, like me and since I was up watched a moment of the beginning on syndication of the next hour)and I can say I have a different outlook and perspective on Beyonce. Still skeptical about the birth of her child, something just doesn't add up to me. But the child is here and that's all that matters, right? But her relationship with Jay-Z confuses me. It's sweet and what appears to be "loving" but he seems very non-reactive to her gestures. She seems to share her love for the man more outwardly, whether it's in songs or discussing their relationship in interviews, but I haven't heard him expressing the same "I'm so in love" return. Maybe it's a guy thing, he's personality, or whatever...
    Also I'm just annoyed by the appearance celebs and entertainers have as public figures. It's not their fault and perhaps that's what their gripe is. She made it clear that what is shown to us is not the truth. They are people with lives outside of what they do. We need to see more of the realness of these individuals to show us the humanity inside of fame. Fame comes with their success but if they make a point to declare their individuality and humanism they are able to show their humanity in the face of the bright lights. Fame is possibly a figment of our own imaginations- everything we can imagine something so big and amazing to be. Major topic up for discussion.

    ReplyDelete